It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chapter 4, Page 18, Book 12


When I'm down He lifts me up!


WONDERFUL Wednesday!

This post is for some of my friends today that I know need a little lift right now. 



He is strong! When I am lost, He is the way! When I am afraid

I've been made weak several time in my life.  I've know death and illness of loved ones.  I've known uncertainty and fear.



Who makes me more than what I was. And sees beyond what I am

My comfort always comes from the Lord, He is my all.

His love is greater than anything we can face in this life.



He's my everything.

 He lifts me up. He gives me wings. He gives me hope. And He gives me strength. 


Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday everyone!

'On Ya'-ma

7 comments:

Kath said...

Without Him where would we be? Have a wonderful Wednesday Ma.Take Care God Bless.Lovely post.xxx

jack69 said...

Ahhhh yes, His Love is Greater.
Bless you sweet lady.

Hollie said...

So true!!! He's EVERYTHING!!! I love the pictures of the Eagle soaring!

That corgi :) said...

Beautiful Ma! And so true, the Lord is my strength and my salvation; so thankful he lifts me up and is there every single day!!!

betty

grammy said...

I love those pics...thanks

JeanJournal said...

WONDERFUL! uplifting thoughts today dear Ma~~~A hymn comes to mind! ~~~ ((((YOU RAISE ME UP))) ~~~When I am down and, oh my soul so weary~~~When troubles come and my heart burdened be~~~Then I am still and wait here in the silence~~~Until You come and sit awhile with me~~~(chorus)~~~You raise me up so I can stand on mountains~~~You raise me up to walk on stormy seas~~~I am strong when I am on Your shoulders~~~You raise me up to more than I can be~~~We ALL appreciate YOU Sooo much! (((Many, many times throughout the day, I just have to say "THANK YOU JESUS FOR MY BLESSINGS TODAY!" (without HIM how LOST we would be) ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun

TARYTERRE said...

Lovely photos of the eagle soaring high in the heavens. BEAUTIFUL sentiment, indeed. Tis true, for sure. Take care.