It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, March 05, 2012

Chapter 3, Page 5, Book 12

Stay fit.  When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something REALLY big.

Lesson from the Ark


MERRY MONDAY! / Hopeful Smiles replace Worried Frowns

Smiling is my favorite exercise!  Have you had one today?

Smiling is actually included as an exercise for face. Many people say that if we always smile makes you look younger from actually age. Indirectly, when you always exercise your face (smile), it can improve your health.


Look at all the benefits you can gain by SMILING

A warm smile can make a child feel better, as surely as it can cheer up an old man. 
It can soften hearts and firm up commitments. 
It can mend friendships and break tensions. 
It can reassure and give support. 
It can say I love you and congratulations. 
It can make deals.
 It can make friendships. 
It can make memories or even make your day.
March is a tomboy with tousled hair, a mischievous smile, mud on her shoes and a laugh in her voice.

Hal Borland





Smiling is good for the face and for an emotional boost.  I don't think a person can 

ever SMILE too much


I hope you are all SMILING and have a MERRY Monday!


'On Ya'- ma
 

6 comments:

jack69 said...

More smiles to you. I know you get many smiles to the gallon. hahaha
Loved this:

It can mend friendships and break tensions.

There is always a line that gets my attention and sticks in my mind.

Love for that to happen.

Barbara said...

yes it is amazing what a smile does as I walk around the park and pass people.

grammy said...

Love that smiling cat...and the comment about being 600 years old. March is being PUSHY!!! I nearly got hit by a cart that was blown away in the parking lot today...yikes to the wind.

TARYTERRE said...

I'm smiling, MA. Sweet post. No doubt about it, a smile can make all the difference in the world. Thanks for encouraging everyone to do it. Take care. PS) I've been having some health problems, so if you don't see me posting as much you'll know why.

JeanJournal said...

When you're smiling ~ the whole world smiles with you ~ I like this song...today's post brought it to mind. I googled it and was thankful for all the Lord's blessings to me ~ SO Ma...I've been s m i l i n g all day long...all the way HOME! ~ enjoyed the 2 gr grands...but I've a lot of work to do around here. It's 1:11AM ~ WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY! ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun

JeanJournal said...

I wrote a JeanSong ((("SMILE ~ GOD LOVES YOU)")) Smile, God loves you...Why should you feel blue?...Smile, God loves you...That's why a frown won't do...Smile, God loves you...And when someone lets you down...Don't give in, still wear a grin...Smile, God loves you.........He loves you all the day...And He loves you through the night...He loves you when you're wrong...And He loves you when you're right...Smile, God loves you...Wherever you may be...SMILE! GOD LOVES YOU! ~ SMILE! FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE! ~ Imogene Owita Lewis ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun ~~~ (Ma, your post made me SMILE all day long...I truly hope the little song gives you a smile.