It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chapter 3, Page 27, Book 12


Life is too short. 

Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness

Laugh when you can. 

Apologize when you should & let go of what you can. 

Take chances. 

Give everything & have no regrets. 

Life is too short to be unhappy. 

You have to take the good with the bad. 

Smile when you're sad. 

Love what you got & always remember what you had. 

Always forgive but never forget.

Learn from your mistakes but never regret. 

People change & things go wrong. but always remember, life goes on.


Unknown

TERRIFIC 2's Tuesday/Life is too short to be perfect! 

Yes, life is too short.  It's true whether we have another 5 minutes or another 50 years to live.  If we live with purpose, whatever time we are given will be exactly the right amount for us to create a beautiful, happy life.  If we don't - if we let life pull us along without choosing to be what we want to be - 1000 years wouldn't be enough.

No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life.  Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.  Instead of thinking about what you’re missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.

Life is not perfect. We cannot strive for perfection. We can learn from our mistakes, be grateful every day for what we do have and love ourselves unconditionally.  Change, challenges, accidents, tragedy happens to all of us.  How you handle it and bounce back is what creates your amazing character.

Life is too short.  Eat dessert first.  Dine on the good china

That's my 2 for this Tuesday.  Short and imperfect


I hope your Tuesday is a TERRIFIC one!

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I like that to wake up every day thankful for life! One of the workers at church said she does the same thing, she thanks God for the new day when she wakes up, because each day is truly a new gift from him indeed! I like the thought of eating dessert first (but I'm not sure how my hips feel about that :)

have a good day Ma!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

Life is short. I've watched it ebb away for friends that were far too young. You have to live each day like it's your last. Never taking anything for granted. Simple things bring the most pleasure. Wonderful motivation in this post of yours. Have a great day. Take care.

grammy said...

Thanks for the reminder (o:
My post was so whiny today...
then I read this great reminder to just be Thankful!!! Thanks!

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Thanks for the wonderfully positive reflection. I read it after an afternoon of meetings. I have to say it helped to revive me and give me some much needed renewed life!

JeanJournal said...

Loretta Young said "Happiness is a habit -- cultivate it. I personally think "Thankfulness is also a habit -- cultivate it. I have so much to be thankful for...good health...children & the LORD!...and Ma...You are a blessing always...everyday as I read your post...God bless you. ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun