It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Chapter 2, Page 8, Book 12




Love works...

A guardian angel 
flew down from above
To teach me a lesson 
About the powers of love

She whispers to me
Take a hold of my hand
There are so many things 
I wish you to understand

About the powers of love,
And all it can do
To someone who needs
To share it with you

A pat on the back
A kind smile on your face
Can make someone's life
A much brighter place

It doesn't take much,
To show someone you care
To give them the love,
God gave you to share

So please keep in mind
All the powers you possess
To grace someone's life
When they're in distress

You've been put on this earth
To bestow the powers of love
And with those final words
She disappeared up above

Author Unknown


WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY/ WONDERFUL LOVE

With Valentines Day soon approaching,  I've been dedicating my blog posts to LOVE this week.  Love is powerful.  It is the one thing that can heal and transform our world.

Although I am a romantic person, my love is more about family friends and life in general.

We can continually open our hearts more and more each day and share our love so as the days and years go by we can experience love more and more.

Love is not blind - it sees more, not less.  
But because it sees more, it is willing to see less. 

Julins Gordon


 Live, Love and Laugh and have a wonderful Wednesday!

'On Ya'-ma

7 comments:

Hollie said...

Love is a wonderful thing!!! If more people showed love instead of hate, jealousy & etc the world would be a better place! have a wonderful day!

Kath said...

I agree entirely with Hollie Ma,if everyone thought to give that little bit more love,wouldn't it be just perfect.Have a Wonderful Wednesday Ma.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

jack69 said...

I have never read the Gordon Quote. How true.

LOve Wins.

grammy said...

Love is in the air (o:

Debbie said...

What an inspiring post!
Enjoy the rest of your week.
xxoo

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE is all around. I wish everybody could see it, like you do. WONDERFUL poem. I believe in guardian angels with all my heart. take care.

JeanJournal said...

There's nothing better we can do than giving love and receiving love. LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. I like the children's hymn JESUS LOVES ME ~ and also I like the children's bedtime prayer ~ NOW I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP ~ As Hollie said Love is a wonderful thing!!! ~ love one another is a command from the Lord ~ not a 'suggestion' because (that's what makes us HAPPY! not sad. . . .and we can't do that unless we love God! Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Rome Georgia