It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Chapter 2, Page 2, Book 12




Every night I turn my worries over to God - he's going to be up all night anyway. 
Mary Crowley


THANKFUL Thursday!

Praying for others is a gift that blesses everyone.

It's a wonderful thing to be able to turn aside from any challenges or concerns in my own life and turn my attention to praying for a friend or a loved one or even sometimes for a stranger.  Placing faith in Christ is not the result of an emergency, but an immediate opportunity.  When I pray for others I am assured that a right solution will be coming for not only them, but for myself as well.

And he said, the things which are impossible with men are possible with God
Luke 18:27

Generosity inspires generosity, and giving generates abundance.  As I pray each day I hope that in some small way those prayers do create some abundance in my life and the lives of others.  Being grateful is always a big part of what I pray about.  I also give thanks in advance, expressing gratitude for all my blessings.  It's a process that creates a chain reaction and gathers momentum as it goes.

Today I am thankful for prayers.  Those I say, and also for those that others say for me .  


when it's a glorious day
I pray
and it's a glorious day
when I pray

Terri Guillemets

I hope your Thursday is a THANKFUL one too.

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Prayers can change lives, that is for sure. I appreciate anytime someone lends me their ear and offers to say one for me. And I never hesitate to say one for others. I love the quote about being up all night. I said that yesterday too when you first posted it. Have a great day.

Sonya said...

Hey Ma! Lots of exciting things going on today! Sometimes planting seeds have results. I have a "nibble" and wanted to let you know. So pray for me too!

jack69 said...

What a sweet entry. But of course that is no surprise that you are thinking of others.

I just love the quote and got a chuckle out of Mary Crowley's Quote. SWEET!
Love from down here. Beautiful day!@!!!

Kath said...

I pray each day and night Ma too for everyone.Please hold me in your prayers this week I surely need them.I hope you have a wonderful Thankful Thursday Ma.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

grammy said...

Inspiring!
I need to pray to be more generous...
I think I have a stingyness ... Not a word) about me... that is not becoming.