It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chapter 2, Page 18, Book 12


Super Saturday/ all you need to become faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive and able to leap over obstacles in a single bound!

There is an art to learning how to pick yourself up and radiate a positive attitude that grows stronger each day.  Being a SUPER person isn't something that comes easily.  It's something that we all have to work at.  Maintaining a positive attitude isn't always easy. 

It's not what happens to you that counts,  It is how you react to what happens to you, especially when you have unexpected problems of any kind.

Having put in as many years on earth as I have, I can tell you that there have been many unexpected problems in my life.

Problems can be an opportunity to focus your thinking on solving the problem and finding a way to take care of it.  The moment you begin thinking about solutions you become a positive thinker.  Rehashing the problem creates negative thoughts, but finding solutions create positive thoughts.

There is always something good in every situation if we look for it.  Problems can help us to become better...to grow and expand

To live a fulfilling life we all need to develop and maintain a positive attitude.

I hope that your Saturday is a SUPER one!

'On Ya'-ma

8 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

A sense of humor helps, too...
Great post...enjoy your Saturday..!!

TARYTERRE said...

I agree that it is more important HOW you REACT to a problem, than rehashing it over and over again. A positive attitude really does make a difference. Surrounding yourself with positive energy is the key to moving forward when things get complicated in your life. As always GREAT advice, MA. Have a wonderful day. Take care.

jack69 said...

You find the neatest ways to express great ideas. Thanks.
Have a great day. Headed for Sadies house!

peggy said...

sometimes my problem is that I don't know when I'm having a problem, so I guess it isn't... unless it's the big ones that so many have to face. I am behind on visiting blogs, hope I can catch up with all of yours.Have a super Saturday and more super Sunday.

JeanJournal said...

We ate supper at Golden Corral (a restaurant that has EVERYTHING you can think of to eat...and Diane, Beth and I went overboard (COMPLETELY SKIPPED OUR WAY we usually eat...and were completely miserable leaving the restaurant. This is an occasional thing...but...All I know to do when I fail to eat RIGHT ...is to "Pick myself up.Dust myself off, and start all over again." ~ I'm back on track today...Have a great Saturday! Blessya! ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun)

Sonya said...

Reactions are definitely something that I have to work on for sure. I'm better than I used to be but then sometimes they take you by surprise. lol

Buttercup said...

So true! I try to do this daily. My biggest item to be grateful for is that I finished my dental work yesterday and can chew on both sides of my mouth. We also had beautiful weather and I loved walking outside and getting errands done. Wishes for a super Sunday!

Rose said...

I love reading your blogs. It reminds me to have a more positive attitude when I'm feeling insecure.

Hugs, Rose