It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chapter 2, Page 15, Book 12




Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life--learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some

Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten


WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!/ Ups and downs.  Highs and lows.  Walking the beam of balance.


won·der:

1. The emotion aroused by awe, astonishment, surprise, or admiration; a marvel.

2. An event inexplicable by the laws of nature; a miracle. 

Everyday, as we rush through our lives, we are surrounded by wonder. It is in the very gift of waking in the morning. 

An optimistic attitude of sunshine is more likely to keep me balanced during rotten circumstances than if the two reverse.

Remember, life is supposed to be lived, not dreaded! There has to be a balance or it becomes too chaotic. Spend those precious moments in your life, doing the things that matter. With the people that matter the most

It is all about B-Attitude.  B Well and B Balanced

Wonder reaches out to us constantly. It calls us to take a moment and savor the magic. It reminds us to be grateful. It demands to be shared. Life is full of wonder. Life itself is wonder. Wonder makes life an adventure of love.

I do hope your Wednesday is a WONDERFUL one!

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

What a GLORIOUS header. That photo is breathtaking. LOVE it. Having balance in your life is important, I agree. We are surrounded by wonder, it's true. But more often than not we miss it completely. Such a shame for those moments give us clarity and purpose. Take care. Have a GREAT day, MA.

Kath said...

I love your new header Ma.It's wonderful.We need to stop and be grateful for all the wonder around us more.I hope you have a wonderful day.Stay warm,the snow looks pretty on your header Ma,but I prefer the sun.Take Care God Bless.Kath xx

Scrappy quilter said...

I love your new header too. Awesome! Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs

JeanJournal said...

The header is indeed GLORIOUS! I like to gaze at the sky sometimes and see God painting pictures as I watch the fluffy clouds and blue skys "change" before my eyes and I gain a wonderful peace & joy! The wonder of it all! is how suddenly we are surprised by a glorious picture in the sky(reminding us ~~God loves you and I~~! (((I have a magic window~~I look through night & day~~And I see living pictures 'as' they are being made~~They are made by my Father~~Especialy for me~~ For He gave me the magic window~~And He gave me the eyes to see~~Sometimes I look up in the sky~~And see my diamonds, way up high~~Then I look over at the moon~~That looks to me like a big yellow balloon~~(that's all I remember of the poetry...on one of my blogs...just came to mind~~ You're very special, Ma, Blessya! ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun)

jack69 said...

I 'B' Here!

Although late. We took a day trip to Daytona for a special event. Our Son was passing thru on business and we met for Lunch. a treat for us.
Enjoyed the entry as always and I will try to 'B' Good~!

Love ya!!!