It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, January 13, 2012

Chapter 1, Page 13, Book 12


The view from my porch this morning


FANTASTIC FRIDAY/ How Sweet it Is!

You neither can go back to the past nor can you go forward to the future.  The best time in your life is now because the present moment is the time you can do what yo like and create an impact in your life.

There is something to appreciate and celebrate every day.  Find it, Celebrate it!  Taste it!  Revel in it!

Normally we wait for festive seasons like Christmas and New Year to be in the mood to celebrate. You decorate the house and you play Christmas songs to fill the air.  But we can do it every day and find ways to  fill our hearts with joy and cheerfulness. 

We can listen to our favorite music, treat ourself to our favorite food and do all the things we enjoy every day. Why limit your uplifting mood only during special occasions? Pamper and celebrate with what you like best every day.


The best thing in life is free. Go slow, pay attention and observe. Look at the clouds, the big trees, the children playing in the playground, the blooming and colorful flowers in your garden and the boats drifting in the river.  The secret is to focus and discover small and delightful things in your life every day.


What a wonderful world this is for us to live and love and work in. Doesn't it make you want to celebrate your existence every day of the year?
This is the time of year for us to take stock of all the wonderful things that have happened to us in our life. This is a time for us to remember all our blessings. This is the time for us to take stock for all that God has blessed us with and be thankful.
Celebrate life with each new day to make a FANTASTIC difference.  Their really is no such thing as an ordinary day.

I do hope your Friday is a fantastic one!

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

View from my front porch today is about the same....
Enjoy

jack69 said...

I always find something here to chew on and enjoy. This one taste's good. Found a nugget to send to my son.
Thanks.

Scrappy quilter said...

I love what jack69 said in her comment "I always find something here to chew on". I agree 100%. So many words of wisdom. Hugs

Elizabeth said...

Very nice and so very true!

JeanJournal said...

I just finished a few thoughts and instead of clicking publish...clicked (I DON"T KNOW WHAT) but it's gone...UGH! Well, I still want you to know I was WONDERFULLY BLESSED by today's post. CELEBRATE EVERYTHING! on a plaque, is hanging on my kitchen wall and I'm doing my best. Ahhh to be in the 60's or fifties again...wishful thinking I know( and I am really happy and content and thankful for the LORD'S ~~~~~~ BLESSINGS! ~ SO ~ JUST ~~~ HAPPY & HEALTHY ~~~ AND CELEBRATING EVERYTHING!!! ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl

Midlife Mom said...

I agree with jack69 and Scrappy Quilter. I too always find something to chew on in your posts! :o)