It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Chapter 12, Page 25, Book 11


CHRISTMAS PRAYER

I said a Christmas Prayer for you
Because the season's near.
I didn't ask for riches
But for gifts so much more dear.
I asked for joyful gatherings
With your family all round,
And for carols to inspire you
With their old familiar sound.
I asked for quiet moments
In your heart on Christmas morn,
For a special time to celebrate
The Savior who was born.
I asked for friends to send their best
That you might know they care;
I asked for peace and love and hope,
And I know God heard my prayer.

Author Unknown 

If you are reading this post today, not only are you seeing what I've written, but also are the recipient of a promise from me. It will be my privilege and honor to pray for you every day in the coming year. On your good days and bad days, you can rest assured that you are being prayed for by me. That is my Christmas gift to you.

I love you all, 

Merry Christmas!

May the JOY of the Lord always be upon you!
'ma'

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How wonderful! There is no greater gift than knowing you are in someones prayers daily. You will be in mine as well "Ma"
Merry Christmas!

jack69 said...

Love, best wishes and a very Merry Christmas, MA!!!
Sherry & Jack

Rose said...

I welcome your prayers. You are in mine as well.

Merry Christmas!

Hugs, Rose

JeanJournal said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS~ AND thank you for all of your inspiring posts~~I cherish the ones who are praying for me! NO GREATER GIFT THAN PRAYER! ~~~YOU will also be remembered daily in my thoughts and prayers. Jean(Rome Georgia Girl(living in Calhoun)

Hollie said...

I welcome your prayers my friend, & I feel them! I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful friend! I hope you have had a wonderful holiday season!

Merry Christmas!!

TARYTERRE said...

Thank you for the wonderful prayer. I hope you had a blessed day. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Sonya said...

That is so sweet and is the best gift of all. I will pray for you as well.