It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, November 04, 2011

Chapter 11, Page 4, Book 11



FANTASTIC FRIDAY/ HOME SWEET HOME


There is just no place like HOME.  It's why we like everyone to be HOME for the holidays and HOME before dark and why we just want to go HOME when we are having a bad day.  HOME is where our hearts are at rest.

It's Friday and today I'm thankful for having my own home and for all the comfortable moments spent here.     Whether I'm alone or with company, there is always much to do and to enjoy.

I know many that work are glad that Friday has come and they can go home and rest or catch up on what they didn't get done because they had to work all week.  I used to be the same way.  

The great thing about this Friday is that we know that we get back an hour of sleep this weekend.  The hour we lost when our clocks sprang forward in the spring is being returned to us this Sunday as we turn our clocks back with the return to Standard Time.  

Don't forget I'm celebrating Fall Back Sunday here at my house.  Sunday I'll get that extra hour of sleep, stay in my pajama's all day, rest, read, relax and enjoy some good food and just be LAZY.  It's a celebration of the time change and it's a day to rest up before all the busyness of the coming holiday season sends us into a frenzy of preparation.   

I hope your Friday is a FANTASTIC one...Home is where the heart is.

I am so thankful for home

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

Jean said...

It will be nice to have a day like that MA. When I worked I always look forward to my day off the last few years it wasn't always on the weekend. Now it seems like time's flying by.Lol. Take care and have a nice day. Jean

jack69 said...

I like your attitude lady!!

From Florida, Sherry & jack

TARYTERRE said...

Looking forward to celebrating Fall Back Sunday here too. It should be a national holiday, don't you think? LOL And you're right, "There's no place like home." Take care.

That corgi :) said...

That fall back Sunday sounds like a nice thing to do!! Might do it this year too, at least in the afternoon after church, since I think we are going to have rain. Yep, there is no place like home!! I look forward to the day too where we will be at our permanent home forever :)

betty

JeanJournal said...

Ma, your Sunday sounds A OKAY!! CELEBRATE EVERYTHING! each day is a good way to THANK THE GOOD LORD! for HIS BLESSINGS! Keep writing...for this day is 10 minutes GONE and 10 minutes of Sunday is HERE with me hoping to let you know how much we appreciate your "writings' Imogene(Jean)