It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Chapter 11, Page 2, Book 11



If I ever seem to take you for granted, forgive me. 

Helen Fitzwalter-Read


WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY/ YOU ARE WONDERFUL

I cannot change the way I am
I never really try
God made me different and unique
I never ask Him why

If I appear peculiar
There's nothing I can do,
You must accept me as I am,
As I've accepted you

God made a casting of each life,
Then threw the mold away
Each child is different from the rest,
Unlike as night from day

So often we will criticize
The things that others do,
But, do you know, they do not think
The same as me and you

So God is all His wisdom
Who knows us all by name
He didn't want us to be bored.
That's why we're not the same

Author Unknown

Remember

 You are unique, lovely, perfect and strong.
 You are already completely and utterly enough
You are meant to be here, 
You deserve to be loved and you are doing the best you can with where you are right now.

The fact is that not one fingerprint is alike. It’s amazing to think that no one in the entire world will ever share your same fingerprint. Your fingerprint is your identification, your unique marking, your signature. Just as your fingerprint is one of a kind, so is the rest of you. No one thinks exactly like you, no one talks exactly like you, and no one is you! Even if you have an identical twin, you are still an individual with an inimitable soul, body, and mind.

Your presence is a present to the world
You're unique and one of a kind
Your life can be, what you want it to be
Take the days just one at a time

Count your blessings, not your troubles
You'll make it through, whatever comes alone
Within you, are so many answers
Understand, have courage, be strong

Don't put limits on yourself.
So many dreams are waiting to be realized
Decisions are too important to leave to chance
Reach for your peak, your goal and your prize

Nothing wastes more energy, than worrying
The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets
Don't take things too seriously
Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets

Remember that a little love goes a long way
Remember that  a lot of love goes forever
Remember that friendship is a wise investment
Life treasure, are people...together

Realize that it's never too late
Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way
Have health, hope and hapiness
Take the time to wish upon a star

And don't ever forget..
For even a day...
How very special you are

Author Unknown


You are all so wonderful to me!

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday everyone!

'On Ya'-ma

8 comments:

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Great post with so many positive thoughts and much food for thought!
Thank you!

jack69 said...

Positively love today's entry. Thanks. The poems are special.

Sending love from Florida'
Sherry and Jack

Scrappy quilter said...

Love this post. Isn't it great God made each of us unique and special. You're one special lady to all of us. Hope you have a wonderful Tues. Hugs

Hollie said...

So true in every way! You are a wonderful treasure to me! Thank you for always lifting my spirit!

betty said...

You have the nices things to say and find the most wonderful poems. You brighten my day. Thank you.

Kath said...

Everything you write about is so true Ma and you are one special person.Lovely post once again,I so much enjoyed reading.I hope your Son had safe journeys and all your sick relatives are healing.Prayers for everyone.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

That corgi :) said...

I like that line "So God is all His wisdom who knows us all by name, he didn't want us to be bored, that's why we're not the same."

I am glad we are all unique and different! We can learn so much from each other just because of that!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

Being 'one of a kind' and unique, makes each of us better people, no doubt about it. So many truths here in your blog today. But the one I like best is this, "The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets." We have to learn to let the bad stuff go before we can move forward. Take care.