It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Chapter 10, Page 2, Book 11





Love is the one treasure that multiplies by division. It is the one gift that grows bigger the more you take from it. It is the one business in which it pays to be an absolute spendthrift. You can give it away, throw it away, empty your pockets, shake the basket, turn the glass upside down, and tomorrow you will have more than ever.

Author Unknown

R AND R SUNDAY!

WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?

You might be thinking...what does Love have to do rest and relaxation 

I think that LOVE gives you of a sense of calm, relaxation and comfort,  When I'm with my family I really do relax and enjoy their presence.  When I love doing something I feel a sense of calm.  

We have to love ourselves too and that means a lot of nurturing and when we are good to ourselves, we will be good for others too.

Take every care of your health, of your body; love it, respect it, it is a great gift


It is not how much you do, but how much love  you put in the doing.

Mother Teresa

What a wonderful life it would be to love every minute of it!  Rest and relax with lots of LOVE

Love of others, love of self, love of what you do, and love for the One that gave us this day of rest.


'On Ya'-ma

7 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Loved this Ma! I like the advice to take care of health and of our body, to love it and respect it because like you said, it truly is a great gift and I think when we don't take care of it and see the effects, then we appreciate it much more. Good advice to always take care of it and us!

and of course to love God, the best gift giver of all!

I know you'll be loving today and resting and relaxing!

betty

jack69 said...

And this says it all:


It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.


Mother Teresa

Thanks,
Love from Florida, cool here today and even have on the small heaters.
Sherry & Jack

grammy said...

I always love to read your thoughts
the quotes you add
and just visit here
hope you get the heater fixed in the camper 9o:

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE makes the world go round. No doubt about it. Have a wonderful day resting and relaxing.

grammy said...

I don't want to fill the rooms
empty is ok
I may put the office craft stuff back in the one that it was in before... I WILL NOT store stuff in them because that becomes such a trap (o:

Buttercup said...

Can't love too much! Sending love on this relaxed Sunday.

Sybil said...

Oh Ma, how much I LOVE the words that you write..It is a gift from God who loves us all that enables you to communicate with us in such a way, and a Gift for us to be able to read them.
I also enjoyed that lovely October Poem, have never heard it before..We are having such a wonderful Indian summer best weather since th every early summer we had in April !! Sad thouigh is the news that this will be the last day and tomorrow I think all my nice new dresses will be put away till next year !
Much Love Sybil xx