It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, October 14, 2011

Chapter 10, Page 14, Book 11



Make your plans as fantastic as you like, because 25 years from now they will seem mediocre... You will wonder why you did not make them 50 times as great.
Henry Curtis


FANTASTIC FRIDAY

We all know time flies.  Days, weeks, months and years slip away before we know it.
 Don’t let them pass you by. The worst thing would be to look back on your life, wishing you could have been happier or done more.  Endless possibilities exist for all of us.  Take a look at all your options before deciding what plans you want to make.

If I see something I want to do, I'll do it.  If I wait, it may never get done.  I know what my limitations are supposed to be and I have boundaries that limit what I think I should or could do.  But sometimes it is great fun to stretch those limits a bit so that we don't get stuck in limited possibility thinking.

You never know what you might let in when you let something go.  It's more about quality than quantity.  Even just one small change can have a ripple effect in to every area of your life.  Of course it is up to you to decide what is really possible.

Have a FANTASTIC Friday - do a bit of stretching...

'On Ya'-ma


A little thought for this Friday

All of us could take a lesson from the weather: It pays no attention to criticism

4 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

"You never know what you might let in when you let something go." I like that comment. The possibilities are endless. Also got a chuckle about the quote on the weather. Going to be another rainy day here. Not that I'm criticizing or anything. LOL Take care, MA. Have a good one.

jack69 said...

Ain't fair!! hahahaha

Now Curtis has me telling Sherry, next year we will visit England, Ireland, Scotland and the rest of Europe.
He said make your plans fantastic!!!

Weather here is FANTASTIC in itself, nice, clear and 78. Time to buy a $10 permit to wash the rig.
Have a fantastic day yourself.
Sending LOVE from Central Florida,
Sherry & jack

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

nice sunny weather here. I did ordered a couple jackets, and of course it has warmed up.

That corgi :) said...

love the picture of your campsite Ma! Gorgeous!

Wise advice for us to take a look at our options before deciding our plans and also if we see something we might want to do, to do it. I know a lot of times people will say "some day" but we really don't know if we will get that "some day". Of course we do have to be realistic and realize there are somethings that we might not be able to do at the moment, if it involves lots of money that we don't have the time, etc. But I do get your point and it is great advice to remember!

Happy weekend!

betty