It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chapter 9, Page 25, Book 11



Keep smiling, we're all getting older...and better...

R and R Sunday!

Sunday A day to relax. A day of inspiration. Kick back and remember what life is all about. Spend time with family and loved ones.

I hope your all had a wonderful week and were able to enjoy what were the last of our summer days.  Fall is really in the air here in northern Ohio.

Sunday’s are meant for reflection, family, fellowship, relaxation and tons of smiles. We have really had a wonderful few days here at the campsite this weekend.  There was tons of smiles and lots of good food and fellowship here for sure.

Today, reflect on all those things during the week that have made you smile or laugh out loud. Enjoy this day knowing that next week carries with it the possibility for anything to happen and of course the possibility for tons of smiles too :)

I hope your Sunday is filled with plenty of that good R and R that we all need so much.

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Love that photo of the face in the tree. Made me smile. Glad you are having fun at the camper. I agree Sunday is a time for reflection and that's what I'm going to do today.

That corgi :) said...

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, Ma; your campsite looks like it is in such a serene area! I am sure you always enjoy the rest and fellowship and companionship you get when you spend time there! I hope it is a day filled with lots of smiles for you and yours!

betty

That corgi :) said...

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, Ma; your campsite looks like it is in such a serene area! I am sure you always enjoy the rest and fellowship and companionship you get when you spend time there! I hope it is a day filled with lots of smiles for you and yours!

betty

Jean said...

what a beautiful place to camp, I know you hate to see it turn cold weather. You could camp here most all year it really doesn't stay cold very long here. We hardly ever see snow, but love it this way, have a nice day. Jean

jack69 said...

Hey Ma, we are back had a great time. I read back over your posts. Of course all good. I especially liked the one on Smiles and liked the graphic especially.

Glad you are still happy and well and SMILING.
Take care. We did meet one lady from Akron on the Ship. I had to say "we have an internet buddy there in Ohio."
TAke care.......