It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, September 23, 2011

Chapter 9, Page 23, Book 11



FANTASTIC FRIDAY

I saw this mime on line for a fun Friday activity.  It is a way to get to know you all better.


What are 10 Things About YOU?

  1. What makes you uniquely you?
  2. What are your dreams and goals? Do any keep you up at night?
  3. What are you working on? What’s the hardest / easiest parts?
  4. What’s one of your pet peeves?
  5. What do you wish you could do in 5 minutes?
  6. If you could have a cheat sheet on any subject, what would it be?
  7. If you had a School of (blank), what would you teach?
  8. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made online?
  9. What are your ambitions as an entrepreneur?

    1. Do you prefer the simpler life or the hustle and bustle of life?

    1. (Or are you a more of a minimalist or extravagant-ist?)
  10. What do you do for fun?
  11. Where do you live in the world?
  12. Are you married? Have kids?
  13. What’s your favorite color… movie… music… book?
  14. Who’s your favorite blogger?

    1. What’s your favorite brand online?

    1. (i.e. Apple, Lady Gaga, Zappos, Amazon, etc.)
  15. If you were writing a book, what would it be about?
  16. What do you do online that you think is kinda dumb?
  17. What’s the most surprising thing you’ve learned online?
    1. If you were to write 3 laws for online friendships, what would they be
Just for fun this Friday, I’m asking that you leave a comment and tell me something about you. It doesn't have to be 10. Answer any one of the questions above or tell me something else about you - anything so I can get to know you better.

Here is my answer to the one of the questions above:



  1. If you had a School of (blank), what would you teach?  

I'd like to teach people how to enjoy life more, to stress less.  To make the most of each day and to count their blessings every day.

You all are important to me and I'd love to know you better.

Have a FANTASTIC Friday everyone!

'On Ya' - ma

2 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

This sounds like fun. My favorite color is purple. I love it so much that even my computer and mouse are purple. And I'd have to say my favorite book is anything written by Isla Dewar. I still haven't tackled her Izzy's War. But one of these days I'm going to, it's sitting on my bookshelf just waiting to be read.

That corgi :) said...

What a cute idea with this meme, Ma. I like it! I also like what question you chose to answer, I bet you would do well teaching in such a school!

I'll answer where I live; you obvioiusly know its Southern California, but I live in Chula Vista, which is about 10 miles from the Mexican border (Tijuana being the closest Mexican city) and about 10 miles from downtown San Diego. Some of the places we can driving with Koda, you can look across and see Mexico (we don't go into Mexico, though).

happy weekend!

betty