It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, August 29, 2011

Chapter 8, Page 29, Book 11


MERRY MONDAY

Mondays are a great way to start the week!

After having a great weekend that I really hated to see end, I thought about the reasons there were for starting a new week.  We often seem to live for the weekends, but every day is precious. Each and every day is a new chance to start over.  

Each day the world is born anew for him who takes it rightly.--James Russell Lowell

Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.--Marsha Petrie Sue

Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment--this day--is as good as any moment in all eternity. I shall make of this day--each moment of this day--a heaven on earth. This is my day of opportunity.--Dan Custer

Life is a great and wondrous mystery, and the only thing we know that we have for sure is what is right here right now. Don't miss it.--Leo Buscaglia

Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. You may enjoy doing it so much that you want to do it again.--Ross Perot

Yesterday is a canceled check; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you have. Spend it wisely.--Anonymous

There you have it -- some wonderful reasons to celebrate today!  Mondays are a great way to start the week.  It's a MERRY Monday here, it's going to be a great day!

'On Ya'-ma

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I'm enjoying my Merry Monday! I know you are too! I'm going to e-mail you shortly if I can find your e-mail addy ....so be looking for a message!

jack69 said...

All good thoughts but this by Ross, I like, he isn't quoted often:


Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. You may enjoy doing it so much that you want to do it again.--Ross Perot

Have a great week

Pat MacKenzie said...

Merry Monday to you too. We're having a lovely one here in Ariizona.