It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Chapter 7, Page 31, Book 11

R and R Sunday!


I Hope You Do

by Author Unknown

I hope you woke up this morning with a big smile on your face

I hope the sun is shining just for you and the birds are singing their very best songs...

I hope your coffee is hot and tastes just right and the cats are purring contentedly, and the mailman waves a cheery hello and there are no bills in the mailbox...

I hope just everything goes your way ...

I hope everything is well with your world, a place for everything and everything in it's place...

I hope you can enjoy all you do and you are complimented on the way you look and you can laugh and talk and share to your heart's content

I hope you have all you wish for yourself and those dear to you, and all your dreams come true...

At the end of the day I wish you a perfect moon shining just for you, a snug and cozy bed with the softest of pillows and I hope you sleep like a lamb with a smile on your face...

I hope you have a perfect end to the perfect day and I hope that every day is just as wonderful in it's own way I hope your day is ... filled with love!


R and R SUNDAY

A tip for being a better YOU:

Have you heard the story about the young man that wanted to prove to the Timber boss that he was strong enough to be part of his crew. The boss gave him an axe and sent him to the woods. He cut 8 trees! The next day he went back and he only cut 6 trees, even though he went out early and came in late. The third day, He only cut 4 trees and he had worked harder than ever. The boss just shook his head. Then he told him that the secret was to rest every hour and while you sit, sharpen your axe. The young man never forget the lesson.

Sit and Sharpen your A
X. Your chores will wait.

Have a wonderful restful Sunday. You are all in my thoughts and prayers today and always.

'On Ya'-ma

SUNDAY RESOLUTION: Spend a few minutes looking around your house and be grateful for the home you have and remember, a home is more than just a building.

3 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

What a lovely sentiment today. Homes are the heart of who we are. The building can be replaced but the memories made inside can't. "If only the walls to a house could talk."

jack69 said...

I like that, sharpen the axe while resting.! never heard that one either!!
Good stuff.
Love your r&r entries.
jack & Sherry

Buttercup said...

Today was a day to sharpen my axe and spend time with a friend. Now I'm visiting my friends in Blogland, a definite favorite time. Hope you had a wonderful Sunday.