It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Chapter 7, Page 3, Book 11


R and R Sunday

I love acrostics and have noticed the F.R.O.G. one is used a lot. It's usually attached with a cute or funny picture of a frog.

Fully
Rely
On
God

That F.R.O.G. is kind of a cute way to remember a good principle and I'm all for anything simple like that which can help us in our every day

Whatever you are going through, remember Fully Rely On God and He will see you through.

Sunday is my day of R and R and beside rest and relaxation I renew my faith and refresh my soul too. Reflection and prayer time renew me where it counts. Here in the quiet of morning I'm taking time to do just that.

Relaxation is the upmost point of this day for me. Tomorrow is a holiday so that means I have one more day to enjoy my little place in the woods.

I hope your Sunday is filled with lots of that good R and R that we all need to be the very best we can be. As always you all are in my prayers and thoughts.

'On Ya'-ma

Sunday resolution: It is what it is...But it will become what you make it.

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I like that FROG acrostic, Ma. It is a good reminder on who to put our trust in these days! I hope you and your family are making lots of wonderful memories this weekend at the campsite and that the weather is gorgeous!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

Absolutely LOVE the resolution you picked for today. ENJOY your REST & RELAXATION in the woods, at the camper.

jack69 said...

Great one, we will rely on God.

Hope the relaxing weeking is what you get, that is what we plan.

Love from NC