It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chapter 7, Page 27, Book11

Everything has its wonders,even darkness and silence,and I learn, whatever state I may be in,there in to be content.

Helen Keller


It's WONDERFUL Wednesday and I'm feeling WONDERFULLY rich today

There are people who have money and people who are rich.

Coco Chanel


Prosperity isn’t about money anyway. It’s about feeling rich in happiness, love and positive experiences.

True Wealth is a topic that’s been on my mind lately.

I think it’s because I have been challenged over and over again in my life by this and have been trying to sort through my own definition of true wealth and its implications for my life.

The greatest wealth is contentment with a little.

English Proverb

True Wealth is not defined by commas or net worth – it is characterized by the quality of relationships; pursuing your passions and living life with a purpose.

In other words – it’s the pursuit of People, Passion and Purpose!

Live this way and you’ll end up with a wealth of prosperity that all the money in the world can't buy

The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money

Thomas Jefferson

I am rich in the important things in life - My faith, my family and my friends.
So that is my journey. A long road, but a good one. And a lesson that I hope I continue to learn and hope you do too.


Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday everyone!


'On Ya'- ma

Wednesday resolution: Celebrate the beauty all around you!

6 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Have a great Day...!!

TARYTERRE said...

I thought this quote said it all today, "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." You are so right, being rich or attaining wealth is about so much more than the balance on your bank statement. Hope it's a great day for you.

jack69 said...

Great entry, we are some rich folk. I never cease to be amazed at how good God has been to us!!!

Love ya, hope you have a wonderful day. We are parked by a small brook with all the amenties of HOME! We just had our cofee over looking the brook.

Hollie said...

So true! Thanks for sharing & I hope you don't mind but I just might have to borrow these thoughts! Have a wonderful day!

grammy said...

I feel rich too
and very blessed
I just read Jack69 and I want to be parked by a small brook. Well I will be soon enough. Hope you are getting plenty of camping time in.

Kath said...

I agree with Taryterre on this one Ma,Money to me means nothing.Health Happiness and Family come first always in my eyes.Have a Thankful Thursday.You are rich beyond compare and so deserve to be too.Missed commenting but hoping I have solved it now.Take Care God Bless Kath xx