It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, June 16, 2011

My email account has been hacked in to

I discovered that my email account was hacked into this morning and so if you've received any bogus mail that says it was from me, please do NOT open any links. I would never send out a link like this for sure... I hopefully have it corrected and am apologizing, but it was something I certainly had no control over. I hope that no more will be sent and cannot say how upsetting it is to think someone can do this.

7 comments:

grammy said...

So sorry about that. Hope you get it all taken care of. It is a great Thursday weather wise around here...and I am going out with a friend for lunch. (o:

Good news...Tyson got the job...so excited and blessed. (o:

Sybil said...

Funny you shoudl say that Ma, I did recieve an e mail from you and I didnt click on the suggested "site" I had a kind of feeling it was a "spam" one. My friend Marie has the same a few weeks ago and she managed to get it sorted out so praying for your sake that you have stopped it as well. whatever makes people do such things.
God Bless, Love sybil xx

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Just read Capt. Jac & Sherrri"s blog and the same thing happened to their friends....!!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Ma I hope you get that sorted out ~ Ally x

That corgi :) said...

I did get that email, Ma, but I didn't open the link; I figured you were hacked. How were you able to fix it?

betty

Kathy said...

I got one of the emails but I recognized it as a spam or whatever and just deleted it. I've had them from other friends I get email from before so I knew it wasn't from you. Not to worry.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Ma what is going on with out blogs ~ we cannot leave a comment ~ I wish AOL weould get these things sorted for us ~ Ally x