It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, June 03, 2011

Chapter 6, Page 3, Book 11

FANTASTIC FRIDAY!

There are no hopeless situations, only people who think hopelessly
Windred Newman

Two things stand out in what I've learned so far about hope. We cannot live on hope alone, but we cannot live without it either.

What Is Hope?

Hope is knowing that a positive outcome awaits.

Hope is not only expecting a dream to come true, but having a deep assurance that it's within your reach.

Hope is saying you can.

Hope is knowing that you can improve and that you always get better with practice.

Hope is knowing that you can achieve your goals through hard work and persistence.

Hope is looking to the future with joy and having an expectation of better things to come.

Hope is the knowledge that life is everlasting, and that miracles happen every day.

Hope is something that never abandons you. Even when your life is filled with sadness and disappointment, a spark remains inside to help you get through the rough times.

Hope is one of God's greatest gifts to you, because it's the magic that inspires you to keep trying, learning, loving, and living.
Author unknown

I always have hope that even though today is not exactly as I'd want it to be, things will get better. If there is something I need to do to make it better I will do it.


I HOPE you all have a FANTASTIC Friday
For it is not just another day...it is another chance.

'On Ya'-ma

Friday resolution: Let go of something in your past that has disappointed you, and start fresh today

6 comments:

Sonya said...

"Hoping" you have a fantastic Friday. And "hoping" I do too! lol

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Have a super weekend....gonna be hot ans sunny here....great weekend for the High Country Canoe Race....yeehaw..!!

Enjoy

That corgi :) said...

I think that was a pretty good description of what hope is and I have heard it said that when someone loses hope they have just about given up on life; it is so important to have it even in the hardest circumstances when everything seems impossible to work out and that's when faith also plays a big part too, I do believe :)

should be a good day indeed, enjoy yours too Ma!

betty

Jenny said...

So hot today i'm absolutely cooking, hope you have a good weekend, full of hope :)

Jenny <><

TARYTERRE said...

There are some days I cling to HOPE, especially involving my youngest daughter. I keep hoping her situation will turn around. So true, so true... about everyday offering a new chance.

jack69 said...

Love the entry of course. Glad you are getting to the camper. Looking forward to a campground myself, to be honest!
Love from NC