It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chapter 6, Page 29, Book 11

Wonderful Wednesday. Wonderful advice

WONDERFUL ways to start your day

Greet each new day thinking how great it is to be alive

Start each day with a SMILE

I think if you start the day with good thoughts, then you are most likely SMILING anyway. I am not sick or dying at all right now, and I'm determined to remind myself how good life is! If you've ever been really sick or have to care for someone that is you'll know what I'm talking about.

You have no idea where you will be in a year. You may become ill or suffer some financial setback. Someone you love dearly may be gone. Accepting these potential realities can and ought to give you much more appreciation for everything you have right now.

There will always be death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year

Wednesdays signify the middle of the week. The bulk of our work will be done as of today and then sliding into weekend will be much easier.

No matter if you're home or at work someplace else, there are always things to be done.

How we spend our days is, of course,
how we spend our lives.

A great way to improve each day is to say hello and smile to the first five people you see no matter when or who they are. You can be in your car, walking to work, at work, at home looking out your window or your family, it doesn’t matter. If you smile and say hello to those first people you see every single day, you definitely start the day off better feeling happier and more positive. Its physically impossible to smile without affecting your mindset

The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.

Author Unknown


And to finish your day out right its good to just take 1-2 minutes right before bed to make a point form list of 5 positive or good things you say, did, heard or experienced that day. Simple things that made you feel better or that you noticed others doing. Just jot them down and go to bed. Its a great technique to help you focus on the pleasant things you experience and helps you to realize everything to be appreciative for in life.

I've started my day off the best way I know how to do. It'll be a WONDERFUL Wednesday here at my house, I hope you find some wonderful things in your day to make your heart glad!

And to see my list of good things this week make sure you check in tomorrow for THANKFUL Thursday.

'On Ya'-ma

Wednesday resolution: I've got nothing to do today but SMILE.

5 comments:

Linda :) said...

Happy Wednesday!! I always have lots to do whether at work or at home... I have my list for today and ready to enjoy a great day!! :)

TARYTERRE said...

There is always something to smile about in each day. When someone looks my way and smiles, it just lifts my spirits and I return the favor. Hope you had a GREAT day.

jack69 said...

You know it is funny, most of us never think of this:
How we spend our days is, of course,
how we spend our lives! UNQUOTE

Thanks, I love tid bits of good advice or knowledge.

Buttercup said...

It was a wonderful Wednesday. We have beautiful weather and I got lots done in the office and ticked a few nagging personal things off my list, too. Does that feel good! Thanks for your very kind note. So glad you're on the journey with me.

That corgi :) said...

that is so true, Ma, we never know what the future holds for us so we do need to treasure each and every day and enjoy it the best we can! I like your advice about smiling to five people and saying hi if you can! That's a good wayto start the day!

betty