It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chapter 6, Page 18, Book 11

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.

Confucius



SUPER SATURDAY!

There have been many times in my life that I've been unsure of which direction I should head in. It took a long time, and many prayers before finally decidedc to retire. And when I did, it felt so good. I just knew I'd made the right decision.

I have found over the years, one way to tell if you are not doing what is right is that when you step out to do it, you will lose your peace and face a struggle. If it is not right, you will feel like you are pushing a dead horse uphill.

The voice of a true conscience moves us to do something because we ourselves have come to personally see the truth of some value. Through a process of prayer, study, reflection, dialogue with others and one's own experience one comes to recognize a particular truth or value and is then moved to embrace it.

Hopefully the decisions I'll be making today will be for the best. I am enjoying the sights and sounds of the woods here at my camper. It is the perfect spot for reflection and around the campfire is often the best place for dialogue with others too.

I hope your Saturday is a SUPER one!

'On Ya'-ma

Saturday Resolution: follow your heart.

5 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I like that, Ma, if we are not doing right we will lose our peace and face a struggle. I think that is so true, hadn't really thought about that before, maybe replacing peace with anxiety, etc about something. I'm with you, lots of prayer and asking others what they think are great ways to make sure right decisions are being made! good luck with whatever decisions you are facing today!

betty

grammy said...

Wish I was camping....can't seem to find the time to make it work...yet (o;
I am afraid of hackers after your posts on that. Yikes

jack69 said...

It's raining here in the park, but I cannot think of a thing except you pushing a dead horse up a hill!!! hahahahahaah

I love a good belly laugh!!

Take care and have a great weekend!!

From our park down here!

TARYTERRE said...

I know just what you mean about losing your direction, losing your peace and then struggling with it all. Been there, done that. I hope you enjoy your camping weekend. I'm just going to sit out on my patio, taking in the trees, birds and bunny rabbits for solace.

Martha (MM) said...

I can always count on a positive message and leave with a big smile after visiting you here. Thank you Ma and enjoy your wonderful weekend :-)