It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Chapter 5, Page 8, Book 11

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!

Today I'm going to share with you a little gift that I received this past Easter. Our Princess compiled a little booklet for me that was titled

WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT GRANDMA

Here is what my family had to say about me:

I love her devotion to her faith. - DDIL#1

I love that she loves her family - DS#1

I love her love of arts and crafts - Our Princess

I love that she always has cool music toys for me to play with at the campground - Our Sweetheart

I love her crafts that she does at the camper - Prince Charming

She loves us no matter what and she makes the best food - DS#2

I love that she loves everyone and she's my favorite shopping buddy - DD

I love that I'm her favorite Son-in-law. - DSIL

We love her cooking and that she always has a good attitude towards life - DS#3 and all his family

She raised her son, my husband, well and without him I wouldn't have my two sons, her grandsons. -DDIL#4

She isn't afraid to speak her mind. - DS#4

I like that she likes my smile. - My Sunshine Boy

I loves her and she loves me - Our little Ray of Sunshine

I love that she has special thoughts or prayers in her heart for everyone. - DDIL#5

I love that she's really funny and that she has a really cool garden. - DS#5

I love that when I smile and laugh she does too. - Mr. Wonderful

I love Grandma's strength. - DS#6

I love that she lets things go and isn't put down easily. - DDIL#6

I love Grandma's love. - Our Little Lucky Guy



A special THANK YOU to Our Princess for putting this little book together for me. I'll treasure it always. One thing I know, maybe two, I love being a MOM and and a Grand'ma' and my family are all precious gifts of God.

I'm so THANKFUL for each and everyone of them.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

'On Ya'-ma

Sunday resolution: treasure and appreciate everything you have

7 comments:

Ora said...

Oh Ma...reading this brought tears to my eyes...and also a smile!!! what a precious family you have..you are truly a blessed Mom and GrandMa!!! thanks for being my blogger friend...and a very Happy Mother''s Day to you...Ora in Lexington, KY

Buttercup said...

What a very precious gift. Can blog friends add too? I love that you have a very caring heart for your blog friends. Wishes for a wonderful Mother's Day!

TARYTERRE said...

What a wonderful keepsake. Treasure it with all your heart. Happy Mother's Day to you.

That corgi :) said...

That is so cute, Ma! I loved reading each one of these attributes of yours as expressed from your family because each one of them is indeed true! What a special gift indeed! One to treasure for always like you said! I hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day!

betty

Scrappy quilter said...

What a sweet gift for Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day friend. You are a wonderful and dear lady. Hugs

Kath said...

How precious that little book is.All so true too,thoughts straight from the hearts of your wonderful family."Happy Mothers Day" Ma and many more of them.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Sybil said...

Dear MA,,,what more can one wish for from a loving family. That is truly a very precious gift..Just as you are a gift to them and also all your blogging friends.
Hope you had a very special day.
Love Sybil xx