It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Chapter 5, Page 4, Book 11

If God intended us all to be the same, he'd have given all of us braces on our legs. Momma always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them. We lived a quarter of a mile off Route 17.

Forrest Gump



WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY

Each of us is unique, with our own personal histories, our own sense of right and wrong, and our own way of experiencing the world that defines our realities

Just as no two snowflakes are alike, you are like no one else. Love the you that you are now and celebrate your uniqueness.

We are united by our having gifts, talents, life callings, and dreams of an extraordinary life. But we are each unique because all of our gifts, talents, life callings and dreams are different.

Like a majestic colourful fish in the ocean, you are unique. There has never been anyone else like you and there never will be.


Keep that thought with you always and have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!


'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

Ora said...

Wednesday is starting out to be a good day...so far...it is in upper thirties (May 4th???) and chilly...but the sun is shining and there is no rain...yet!!!! hugs from KY

That corgi :) said...

That is something for us to remember, Ma. We are all unique indeed! And of course all fearfully and wonderfully made by God who knows our every detail!!

enjoy your Wednesday!

betty

Scrappy quilter said...

Isn't it wonderful that not one of us is the same. Great post again. It's a bit dull here today, suppose to rain. Hopefully it doesn't because we truly do not need anymore water. Hope you have a wonderful Wed. Hugs

Kath said...

You have a wonderful Wednesday too Ma.I often laugh when I read this and say to myself.I hope there isn't anyone else like me(poor things)He-heeee.Just me being silly again.Got to have a laugh.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

TARYTERRE said...

I have a collection of hats. In my small town, wearing them is considered an unusual thing to do. So instead of embracing my inner me and wearing them, throughout the year, I put them away on a closet shelf. I wear one on Derby Day and another on St. Patricks. We are all unique in our own way and should be able to express it, freely without repercussions.

peggy said...

I was able to work outside all day and it was wonderful, altho my knees don't agree. And we didn't have any rain today!