It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, May 02, 2011

Chapter 5, Page 2, Book 11

MERRY MONDAY! / MY TO DO LIST


The Few Things You Really Need to Remember

Author Unknown

Remember that your presence is a present to the world.
Remember that you are a unique and unrepeatable creation.
Remember that your life can be what you want it to be.
Remember to take the days just one at a time.
Remember to count your blessings, not your troubles.
Remember that you will make it through whatever comes along.
Remember that most of the answers you need are within you.
Remember those dreams waiting to be realized.
Remember that decisions are too important to leave to chance.
Remember to always reach for the best that is within you.
Remember that nothing wastes more energy than worry.
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
Remember that the longer you carry a grudge, the heavier it gets.
Remember not to take things too seriously.
Remember to laugh.
Remember that a little love goes a long way.
Remember that a lot of it goes forever!
Remember that happiness is more often found in giving than getting.
Remember that life's treasures are people, not things.
Remember that miracles can still happen.
Remember you are you and always celebrate you!

We all make TO DO lists and I hope I haven't overwhelmed you with mine today. There is an awful lot to REMEMBER on it. All very important things though so I hope you took the time to read it this morning.

It seems our April showers are to continue into May. It'll be a wet Monday and possible a wet week here.

I hope your Monday is a MERRY one and that you remember to celebrate YOU today!

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I like your list of remembers, Ma!! I wasn't overwhelmed by them at all! In fact I want to copy them out and remember them throughout my day!!

sorry the rain is heading your way, but glad you got a few sunny days this past week!

betty

Kath said...

I have copied and pasted this post Ma so I do remember all of what you have posted today,Thankyou.I do hope your weather changes for the better soon.Sunny here but very strong winds this last few days.I am not a wind lover,but I must not grumble,I must remember that windy days are good for the washing,aside of blowing my top knot off.Heeeeeeee.Have a great Monday Ma.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Sybil said...

I can just smell these lilac blooms..Thank you for sharing the list..Like Corgi I am going to copy them. I have had a friend on the phone from Canada tonight and she is in a very very negative state and I think she just needs to read these words and hopefully act on them
Love Sybil xx

grammy said...

Great list (o:
I need to remember it...
or better yet copy it.

Ora said...

the one about "reember not to carry a grudge for the longer you do the heavier it gets"...something I have to work on...God Bless you real good