It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chapter 5, Page 19, Book 11

THANKFUL THURSDAY!

Sunshine, love and smile-worthy moments… It’s the little things that make life so sweet.

I'm Thankful for:
Cuddling my youngest grandson
Lots hugs and laughter with my Sunshine Boys
Visit with DS#4 and his family with lots of laughter
and Heavenly sunshine and warmth too!
I'm thankful that after so many rainy days here, there is sunshine in our forecast!
I'm thankful as always for my health, all of my family, and their good health too.
I'm thankful for all the things in my life the big and the small!

Thursday resolution: Everyone needs care. Handle each other gently.

I hope your Thursday is one which you can be THANKFUL for too!

'On Ya'-ma

9 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Good Morning MA! "Handle each other gently." What a beautiful phrase! Thanks for the wonderful kick start to my day. Hope you are well~Big Hugs and Love, Sharon

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Yes....yes...were suppose to get some "gentle" sunshine today...!!

Enjoy

That corgi :) said...

love your Thursday resolution, Ma! That is a good one to take into practice today and every day! Great lists of thankfuls, especially time spent with your family!

betty

Ora said...

thanks for the Thursday Blessings...just what I needed today...hugs from KY

TARYTERRE said...

Send some of that sunshine my way. RAIN and CLOUDY skies here. Glad you had time with your family.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Ma sounds like you have many Blessings ~ happiness and Laughter are worth their weight in Gold ~ Ally x

Rose said...

I always get a good feeling after reading your blogs. Thanks

Hugs, Rose

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm thankful for the sunny days too, the beautiful green outside and the birds singing. Doesn't the sunshine just make everyone feel so much chipper. Hope your day continues to be a great one. Hugs

Kath said...

My Thursday is almost over Ma it is 10pm now here and I have been thankful for a beautiful day and spent most of it in the garden working of course.Hope your sunshine arrives tomorrow.Prayers being said.Take Care God Bless Kath xx