It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chapter 5, Page 14, Book 11


Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.

A.A. Milne

It is a SUPER Saturday!

This is the last full day of my visit with DS#4 and his family. Tomorrow evening I'll be on my way back home. They say it's not good to overstay your visits, so this is a very short and sweet one for me.

I'm always amazed at how fast the little ones grow. Every day is something new and bright and beautiful for them. I know that the next time we'll be be together more changes will have occurred. I'm thankful to be a Grand'ma, but it sure is hard being far apart.

I'll be enjoying this day to the fullest! Have a SUPER Saturday everyone!

'On Ya' - ma

Saturday Resolution: It is right to love and respect others, but always remember that only God can be counted on to never fail you!

7 comments:

peggy said...

I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your visit. It is renewing to be with the little ones. I always write down your Milne quotes too. Raining here today (again) but we are blessed with no real problems. Happy Saturday Ma.

Scrappy quilter said...

You're so right, they grow and change so fast. I live far away from my grandchildren too and at times it's so very difficult. We hope that by moving we will get to see them more often. Have a safe trip home, dear friend. Hugs

That corgi :) said...

yep, I do like your Saturday resolution today for sure, Ma! Enjoy your last full day of your visit! I'm sure your family would wish it were longer indeed!

betty

Sybil said...

Hello Ma, I havn't been around as much as I should have been these last few weeks what with one thng and another. Sorry I hadn't realised that you were away. Glad that you seemed to have had such a lovely time. However I expect once you are home tonight you will be equally happy and it will be great to drop into your own wee bed again !!
Love Sybil xx

TARYTERRE said...

Hope your last day visiting was delightful. You are right... it is never a good idea to overstay your welcome.

jack69 said...

Stopping by for a shout out of HELLO! We have been very busy reading some blogs and not commenting. Found out I am older than I thought hahahahaha, But we are getting there. Installed a washer and dryer today. found a washer for $80, had a dryer. Things are looking up.

And Yeah, the little ones do grow up VERY FAST!

Rose said...

I enjoyed your Saturday resolution.

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.