It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, May 13, 2011

Chapter 5, Page 13, Book 11

Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others

Brian Tracey

It's FANTASTIC Friday!

I love visiting with my son and his family. It's day #2 of my trip and I just got some hugs! And gave some away too. My two little grandsons are a JOY for sure.

I so miss this when I'm home alone. Whether it's when I'm camping with my family or visiting those I don't get to see quite so often, I just love being a part of their lives.

After years of always having someone around and now years of living by myself I still miss them all so much and love it when I can get the opportunity to be with anyone or all of my children.

E-mails or phone calls just don't do justice to being a part of their lives. There is so much more that goes on and unless you are there in person you just don't know or imagine what their lives are really like.

I am thoroughly enjoy my visit!

Have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY!

'On Ya'-ma

Friday Resolution: Say a prayer for courage and strength to let go of any jealousy you have of others.

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

So happy to hear you are having a wonderful time. And I totally agree, e-mails and phone calls just aren't the same. Hugs

TARYTERRE said...

Giving and getting hugs is always special when it comes to grandchildren. ENJOY your visit to yours. I haven't seen mine since Christmas and it's been difficult. But next week we're going to visit them in their new house. I spend alot of time alone too, so that will be a special time. Have a wonderful weekend.

That corgi :) said...

so glad you are enjoying your time, Ma!! there is nothing like getting and giving a hug from a loved one to brighten up a day!!

betty