It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chapter 5, Page 11, Book 11

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

I recently made a huge mistake and a very costly mistake too. It set me back a bit and that is never a good thing. I know that there is not one person who has ever walked the earth who has not made mistakes. None the less it has made me mad at myself, frustrated, and just plain shook up.

There are often many reasons for making mistakes. Sometimes, it is because of carelessness, sometimes because of misinterpretation, sometimes out of hurriedness, sometimes out of not thinking it through properly. The mistake that I made is commonly called an accident. I cannot justify my mistake.. I simply made a mistake.

A mistake has value only if you learn from it.

I cannot help feeling guilty about making a mistake, but at the same time, I have made a resolution to learn from it and be extremely careful in the future.

Take good care everyone and have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

'On Ya'-ma

Wednesday Resolution: Let mistakes bring out the best in you. Don't drag yourself down by constantly going over and over the mistake. Once you realize why it happened, and what you can learn from it. remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes

6 comments:

LYN said...

I wonder what kind of misatake..got me wondering now!!
Happy Wdenesday!!

That corgi :) said...

You are doing the right thing about the mistake, Ma. You can't go back and undo it but you can learn from it not to happen in the future. I would tell the kids that. Mistakes are part of life but how we deal with them is what is important with lessons learned indeed!! Don't feel too guilty about it!!

enjoy the day!

betty

grammy said...

OK..I am just so nosy....I can't stand it!!!
WHAT???
Just giving you a hard time (o:
I left a purse with all my saved up coins,in my UNLOCKED car. It was for garage sales. Makes me mad at myself...but now I lock my doors.

TARYTERRE said...

Whatever happened, happened. Do NOT dwell on it, learn from it. And don't be too hard on yourself, either. You take care.

Midlife Mom said...

I guess we all make mistakes in life but like you say hopefully we learn from it and don't make that particular one again.

When I click on your blog and that picture of the lilacs comes up it just takes my breath away! Gorgeous!!!

Ora said...

Hi Ma...yuppers...a mistake is a good experience...but if we don't learn from it...we are losing out!! don't know what mistake you made...but know that it will correct itself with you at the helm of things....LOL...don't mess with Ma!!!! God Bless....hugs from KY PS...I am NOT going to mention my mistakes....actually not enough room to mention them all LOLOL