It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Chapter 5, Page 1, Book 11


Nature, time, and patience are the three great physicians.

Proverb

SUNDAY - A DAY FOR R & R

I'm at the camper this morning. My little place on the hill has survived all the recent storms . Saturday was a beautiful sunny day here. I'll be leaving for home soon as it's a special day for our Angel who will be celebrating a birthday.

I'll be going to their church with them today, but first I'll head home to meet up with DS#5 and his family. We'll be traveling together as I don't like to drive so far by myself. They live quite aways from home.

You all know I love celebrating with my family. While not all of us will be there for this celebration, it will still be a very special one and I'm thankful I can go.

As always you all are in my thoughts and prayers and I'm hoping your Sunday will be a grand day filled with lots of that wonderful R and R that we all need.

'On Ya'-ma

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Have a blessed Sunday with family.

Jenny <><

Kathy said...

Enjoy your time with your family.

That corgi :) said...

Yea!! So glad to hear that you had a weekend at the camper and that all was well there!! Enjoy the birthday celebrations with your family!

betty

Ora said...

well I made a comment...and poof...it is gone...LOL...hope it is happy wherever it is LOL...the flowers on your header are just beautiful...can almost smell them thru the screen LOL...have a great day celebrating with the family...hugs from ora in KY...(on another rainy sunday)

grammy said...

Sounds like you have had a busy weekend,,,
have a great time at the celebration today.
Enjoy Family (o:

Kath said...

Bless you all Ma this May Day Sunday.I hope you have the best time ever."Happy Birthday" to your beautiful Grandaughter.The header on your blig is beautiful.Glad you got to your little home on the hill this weekend.Safe Journeys there and home again to everyone.ENJOY and Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Buttercup said...

I love your header! Lilacs are my favorite flower and your picture is beautiful. Wishes for a lovely lilac season.

TARYTERRE said...

Glad you got to go to your camper. And that it survived all the stormy weather. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family today.

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday to your precious Angel! I know it was a wonderful day! Yay, so glad you are able to get back to your little place on the hilL!