It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, April 25, 2011




Merry Monday


Cherish every moment of your Life

The main trouble with mental notes is the ink fades so fast

I read somewhere that you are a reflection of your thoughts. If you think you can do great things, you will. If you
think you can’t, you won’t.

Too often I forget that I need to remember those good positive thoughts that will carry me through adversity and give me the
strength to climb mountains.


Too many times I have great thoughts and forget to write them down so when I decided to do a little redecorating around my house I chose a few prints to hang on the walls to remind me of what I often forget.



This one says: May Love be the Heart of this home.

This one says : Every day do one thing that will take your breath away



We can become as great as what we hold in our minds.

Since we painted the front room and the dining room here in March I had not been able to show you what was done due to the fact that I couldn't find my camera, but now you can see the color on the walls that all these lovely prints are hanging on.

I love my newly decorated and painted rooms. They do make me SMILE.

It will be a MERRY Monday for me today and I hope your Monday is a MERRY one too.

'On Ya'-ma

7 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I love the color of your walls and those pictures...beautiful. Everything looks absolutely wonderful and so comforting. Love that!! Hope you have a great Monday. Hugs

Rose said...

What a warm feeling I felt reading this Post this morning.

Thank you.

Hugs, Rose

That corgi :) said...

I like the color of the walls, Ma! You picked a great one! I also like your plaques/reminders on how you want to live your life, smiling in a house filled with love! great reminders to have around even on rainy days!!

have a good Monday!

betty

grammy said...

Things are looking beautiful around there (o:
Love the idea of the ink fading....oh man that is me for sure.
The hard one is "Do something everyday that takes your breath away....that is hard. We get into such a routine...I have to think of what would fit into that category.

peggy said...

Everything looks so uplifting. Beautiful words to keep you company. I didn't write today but wouldn't miss reading yours.

Hollie said...

Just beautiful! I love all your decorations! I hope you & your family had a wonderful Easter!

TARYTERRE said...

The decorations are lovely. The colors perfect. I especially like the one that says SMILE. And the sentiment about the ink fading is right on target.