It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chapter 4, Page 13, Book 11

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

The things that remind us of spring are wonderful things. Spring in the air just gives you a good feeling deep inside. I often feel like I have a spring in in my step this time of year too. I've noticed that moods are easier, life is more amusing, the future less threatening.

Its amazing what some fresh spring air will do to clear the mind and dust off the cobwebs of winter. Some people are a breath of fresh air to those they meet and come in contact with and are like a ray of sunshine for sure.

Spring is something that comes to you with a sense of renewal and hope. We're always going to have a few or sometimes a lot of rain clouds in our lives. But I know that it takes the rain to make those lovely flowers grow.

For us it is the Tween of seasons. Halfway out of winter and half way into summer. Some days we are cold and chilly and other days the sunshine is warm and bright. My winter layers have changed just a bit. I've put away the heavy wool sweaters and exchanged the turtleneck shirts for short sleeved teeshirts. But I always have a lightweight sweater on hand too.

All and all there is that air of spring about us and I'm hoping your Wednesday is a WONDERFUL one too.

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

I love how you described spring as being the TWEEN of seasons. It definitely does "dust off the cobwebs of winter." I'm still have my snowman shirt in my closet just in case.

Ora said...

Hi Ma....thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog...and like you I brainwash myself from time to time...guess now I will do it ever day LOL....after our whopper of a storm yesterday morning the sun is shining today...but it is chilly 42 degrees...and we had a frost last night....everything is trying to bloom and blossom...but they are slow....kinda like me these days LOLOL...hugs and God Bless...when will you be going to the campsite???

That corgi :) said...

It is always good to have the windows opened on the spring days that are warm and to enjoy the breeze coming through! So refreshing I think!! But you are right, I always say you can get a few days of winter and a few days of summer in these tween seasons indeed!!

have a good day!

betty

Linda :) said...

In the low 60's and windy today making it very chilly.. but the iris and roses are blooming... Happy Wednesday! :)

Kath said...

Here in England Ma,we always say..Never cast a clart till May goes out.Yes it is the tween time.Still having pretty cool days here but have had some lovely weather early too.My wardrobe is still pretty well mixed.Warm and cool.The gardens are confused I think.Have a wondeful Wednesday.Take Care God bless Kath xx

grammy said...

light weight sweater....shoot...I still have my winter coat ready to grab. I hate to be cold (o: