It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chapter 3, Page 22, Book 11

TERRIFIC 2'S FOR TUESDAY

On my side bar you'll see 2 new options that blogger now has to offer. You can subscribe to have entries to blogs now sent to you by email. You can also show your stats ...I've shown how many times my pages have been viewed.

They are making things nicer and nicer for us bloggers and that is a good thing for sure.

Today's Lenten Tip:

PRAY to see beyond the outward appearance of everyone you meet today

When I first joined blogger almost 6 years ago now, they didn't even have an option to add pictures. Or I should say for me to add pictures. If there was a way I didn't know about it. Now we can add videos, pictures and links with out a whole lot of computer knowledge

I'm planning on doing some laundry and general clean up in the kitchen today. I didn't do much at all Monday so today I'd better do something. Well something is better than nothing anyway.

Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday everyone!

'On Ya' - ma

7 comments:

EMAW said...

Im looking for the have email sent button. Yeah I have kidn of lost my interest in blogging. I rarely put an entry in. I just cant seem to enjoy this like aol. On AOL I was like clock work.

Scrappy quilter said...

It's a quiet day here today. We are expecting lots of snow so I think I'll just quilt the day away. Hope you have a wonderful day. I agree about blogger, even since I've been blogging they've changed to make it better and it's all free which is wonderful. Hugs

jack69 said...

Wow, you must be one of the longest running Blogs of Blogger. Most of the folks I know came over from AOL Journals. These Journals and blogs have been away of keeping touch with our family as we traveled.
Since I started I have found many good friends here ,and many with GOOD Nuggets of advice for day to day living.

Of course What is new at my House is one of those posititve BLOGS

Thanks.
Love from up here where I hope to see SPRING soon!!!

grammy said...

I really liked today's tip. Can you imagine if we really saw more than the outside of a person....I am afraid the pain in some people might be more than I could handle.
I did some wash today...that is it...(o: Oh well, I have more time to accomplish something.
It is coldish and very windy here today.

Kathy said...

I really like your Lenten tip for the day. We all could use that one a little I think. Well, at least most of us. I like that you can have blogs sent to your email. I haven't tried it but it sounds like a good idea. I like how they have been improving it.

Jean said...

We're having some real summer weather here in south Alabama it has been in the 80's and the past few days we have had to turn the air on part of the day. I've been working outside getting my flower beds all cleaned out and now it about time to cut grass, lol. Take care.

That corgi :) said...

I like that to pray beyond the outward appearance of someone, Ma! we know God places more emphasis on the heart than the physical body so that is very good advice indeed!!

betty