It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chapter 1, Page 25, Book 11

Today is Terrific 2's Tuesday. We welcome the newest Tuesday of our lives and hope that it will be a TERRIFIC one.

The Most Important Things in Life

The most destructive habit . . . . . . . Worry

The greatest Joy . . . . . . . Giving

The greatest loss . . . . . . . Loss of self-respect

The most satisfying work . . . . . . . Helping others

The ugliest personality trait . . . . . . . Selfishness

The most endangered species . . . . . . . Dedicated leaders

Our greatest natural resource . . . . . . . Our youth

The greatest "shot in the arm" . . . . . . . Encouragement

The greatest problem to overcome . . . . . . . Fear

The most effective sleeping pill . . . . . . . Peace of mind

The most crippling failure disease . . . . . . . Excuses

The most powerful force in life . . . . . . . Love

The most dangerous pariah . . . . . . . A gossiper

The world's most incredible computer . . . . . . . The brain

The worst thing to be without . . . . . . . Hope

The deadliest weapon . . . . . . . The tongue

The two most power-filled words . . . . . . . I Can

The greatest asset . . . . . . . Faith

The most worthless emotion . . . . . . . Self-pity

The most beautiful attire . . . . . . . Smile

The most prized possession . . . . . . . Integrity

The most powerful channel of communication . . . . . . . Prayer

The most contagious spirit . . . . . . . Enthusiasm

The most important thing in life . . . . . . . God

Author Unknown

I love my good cup of coffee every morning and I like it black with no cream or sugar. Nowadays, people like coffee served and brewed a lot of different ways. We tend to disagree on what's good. What we usually agree on is the basics on what makes a bad cup of coffee. It can be weak, bitter, stale, cold, or soured by something we put in it and we'd probably all agree that it tastes bad. Face it. No one likes to drink a bad cup of coffee.

I took this little coffee quiz at blogthings.com and here is what it said about what kind of coffee I am and it choose the kind of coffee I like. I don't know if it's correct every time or not, but for me it was.

You Are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: grumpy and stressed

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high

If you want to see what kind of coffee you are just go over blogthings.com/whatkindofcoffeeareyouquiz/
Enjoy!

That's my 2's for Tuesday. The important things in life and a cup of coffee...I really think my coffee is one of the important things in my life.

Have a Terrific Tuesday everyone.
'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

Coffee is probably my favorite drink. I love iced coffee with lots of milk or hot coffee with lots of milk. I don't do the fancy drinks too often, but do like the mocha ones in the winter. Have a terrific Tuesday!

grammy said...

Great list
and insight on coffee
I only started drinking coffee a few tears ago
hated the taste of it
then...started Frapaccinos .... and gradually liked the taste of coffee. We have a Senseo coffee maker and I have one or two cups a day....with sweetener and creamer (o:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hope this Tuesday is a terrific one for you ~ enjoyed your list of
The most important things in life ~ Ally x

jack69 said...

My girl and I differ on coffee, I say there is no Bad coffee, just maybe some hotter than others. I drink it anyway it is served, but I like it Black.

She says she has had plenty of BAD coffee. I guess she knows, and I guess I don't care just so it is coffee.

Well maybe I do care. hahahaha

madcobug said...

That is a great list.I took that coffee test and it says I like my coffee black which is not true. I like a good bit of cream in mine LOL
Helen