It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Chapter 1, Page 2, Book 11

R & R Day!

Here we are in a new year . We are all hoping for the best one yet. I keep thinking how much better can it get? But I know there will be new changes and challenges ahead. Nothing ever stays the same.

As a fun thing to do I always have Chinese Fortune Cookies on hand for any guests that come visiting in the New Year. When I opened my fortune cookie it said: ALL WILL PASS, KEEP UP YOUR FAITH.

Everything changes, all things pass, Keeping our faith is what gets us through them.

Today is Sunday already. With the holidays, I hardly know what day of the week it is. I'll be going off to church as usual today and you all will be in my thoughts and prayers as always.

LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU ALL!

'On Ya'-ma


6 comments:

jack69 said...

Good enty MA! Now we are off to Church with Old friends. Loooking forward to the day!@

Take care today

Scrappy quilter said...

We're off to church in a few mins. too. I love Sundays when we can meet together with our Church family. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs

Kathy said...

Happy New Year MA!!

Sybil said...

It was great to get back to church this am Ma. It seemed such a long time since I was there...with all the snow and ice we were stuck all over the Christmas season really...
Our family New Year meal went well yesterdya Steak Pie and all the vegs etc etc etc... I was exhausted by th eend of the day LOL
Love Sybil x

Midlife Mom said...

I had to ask my husband yesterday if it was Friday or Saturday! These holidays mess with my head! ha!!! I wish you all the best in this new year!!

Sonya said...

Well, first of all, I love the picture at the top! And second of all I think that is fun to have the fortune cookie on hand for New Years. Everyone loves the fortune cookies! And loves to share their fortune!