THE GIFT OF LISTENING... - I've had lots of time this year and have been able listen more and talk less
2. THE GIFT OF AFFECTION... - I've spent more time with family and friends and had the blessing of caring for my two youngest grand children
3. THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER... - Many happy days have blessed my life this year. This one was full of JOY. Joy as I celebrated retirement, the birth of 2 new grand babes and joy as I cared for them too. Joy in spending time with family and friends and the Joy that was found in each day.
4. THE GIFT OF A WRITTEN NOTE... - I was able to finally get my Christmas letter completed and my cards in the mail.
5. THE GIFT OF A COMPLIMENT... - I want to say THANK YOU to all my friends and family for being there to share in my days of the land of the Happy but Poor this year
6. THE GIFT OF A FAVOR... - I've been so blessed by the caring and gentle kindnesses of others this year. From my next door neighbor sharing books with me to the many SMILES my grandchildren have given.
7. THE GIFT OF SOLITUDE... - Days spent at the camper this past summer doing nothing but relaxing have truly restored my body and soul.
8. THE GIFT OF A CHEERFUL DISPOSITION... I've been blessed to have those around me with uplifting words to share and have spent many hours too reading inspirational messages on the internet. I no longer subscribe to or buy many books but thanks to the internet am inspired every day by devotionals and meditations provided by wonderful sites full of the good news.