It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, December 20, 2010

Chapter 12, Page 20, Book 10


MERRY MONDAY!

This is the last week before Christmas. 5 days including today and Christmas will be here. This Saturday is Christmas Day and this coming Sunday is our Family Celebration. I am happy to say I've got most every thing done now. I'll be going to post my packages sometime today and then my cards and that will be the completion of what has been a busy 4 weeks of preparation.

It's going to be a great week visiting with friends and family and after today, just relaxing.

I hope your Monday is a Merry one too.
Wishing you all the joy of family, the happiness of friends and the love of Christmas!

'On Ya'-ma

9 comments:

Martha (MM) said...

So glad you are all finished up and ready to relax and enjoy this week. Just wanted to pop in over here for a little catch up and to thank you for your support during the difficult times I've been going through. Hope your holidays are wonderful! :-)

Angie said...

Beautiful hoare frost and brilliant sunshine here today but still minus 7 and only a couple of hours of daylight left. Looks so pretty and Christmassy.

Have a wonderful, joyful Christmas and a peaceful holiday.

Hollie said...

I can't wait to see your packages! I hope you have a wonderful week, & get some rest as you've been so busy!

peggy said...

We're having two family gatherings this year, Sat. and Sun. I hope everyone's is the best ever.

BlueRidge Boomer said...

The last minute "run" is scheduled for Wednesday.....then is nothing but relaxing....!!

Enjoy

Scrappy quilter said...

Glad you can relax and visit with family and friends. This is actually my busiest week. I'm not ready yet and yet I'm not in a panic. It will all get done. Have a wonderful day my friend.

That corgi :) said...

Neat that it is all done and you can do relaxing now Ma! enjoy!

betty

grammy said...

I was suppose to relax today and finish my cards...then I went out for an errand and one thing led to another...lol

jack69 said...

Good to hear someone is caught up or seems so. We had a great Monday, lookng for Tuesday and hoping for a warmer one.

Take care and rest before the BIG DAYS!