It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, November 08, 2010

Chapter 11, Page 8, Book 10


A few weeks ago I had thought this house plant was a goner and now look at the flower blooming and it has more buds still to open. It likes the light by this window for sure.
This day's going to be a good one.
I'm alive and well.
This day's going to be a fine one.
I'll sit and rest a spell.

This day's going to be a great one.
I don't have to go to work.
This day's going to be a swell one.
I got some coffee to perk.

This day's going to be a fun one.
My bills are paid on time.
This day's going to be the best one.
I got some words to rhyme.

This day's going to be a happy one.
I got my attitude in check.

This day's going to be a praising one.
I'll give that old devil a run for his money.
This day's going to be a dancing one.
My feet feel fancy free.

This day's going to be a one of a kind.
Cause it's my day and there's only one me.
Author Unknown
MERRY MONDAY...

Here we are starting yet another new week. What a blessing it is for me to say I've got another day to enjoy and make the most of. A day to enjoy God's gracious beauty upon this Earth.

Today will bring you many chances to...

Say I love you or Thank you!

Stop what you are doing and do something silly

Buy flowers and give them away to strangers

Pay for a stranger's breakfast

Run ahead to hold the door

Let a driver cut in front of you

Call a friend you haven't spoken with in a long time

Check on a neighbor

Paint, write, or sing out loud

Dance to the music in the mall

Or pull out a lawn chair and sit in the sun when the temperature is so low the tip of your nose freezes


I'm going to have a MERRY Monday here at my house

(painting is definitely on my list) and I wish you all a MERRY Monday too!

'On Ya'-ma

9 comments:

Buttercup said...

Thanks for the inspiration. Back to work from a wonderful weekend with friends. Hard to get the energy going, so I appreciate the encouragement. Love your header picture.

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Quilting is on my list....!!

Enjoy

jack69 said...

Sound like a great week instore for Ma!
We hope it is the best yet!

Love from mississippi

That corgi :) said...

what beautiful blooms!! I bet they are adding a bit of cheer in your household this morning Ma as you are painting and getting other things done!! have a good day!

betty

scrappy quilter said...

Fun to read your blog again. Glad you are having such a great day. Hugs

grammy said...

Great plant revival (o:
I was thinking about getting rid of my plants...a sad looking lot..but kept them anyway.
I can smell that bread from the last post (o:

Hollie said...

Glad the flower is going to make it after all! It's beautiful! I hope you had a great day of painting!

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

wonderful post..great ideas.
It does feel good to do something nice for someone just because...
hope you have a wonderful week.

Barbara said...

I think they are just teasing when they do this. Glad it recovered.