It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Chapter 11, Page 7, Book 10





We who weep come to you, Lord, because you always share our sorrow.
We who suffer come to you, knowing that you cure.
We who are afraid come to you, because you smile on us.
We share in your life because you share ours and so we know, God of love, that “to love another person is, indeed, to touch your face”.

May we live in your love forever

A prayer in part by Victor Hugo

R and R day is here again. This morning I'm DS#1's house sipping the good hot coffee. I'll be leaving here shortly to return home but spent the night as I really don't have good enough sight to drive in the dark.

I'm sharing pictures of the bread we made yesterday. Besides bread we made an entire dinner including dessert. Our little craft project which I'll share later on and cooking kept us busy all day.

I know that after my long drive home there won't be much of anything at all going on at my house.

Have a restful Sunday and get refueled for the week ahead. As always you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

'On Ya'-ma

4 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

I could just eat a slice of your delicious Bread ~ Hope your Sunday is a blessed one ~ Ally x

jack69 said...

That bread does look good, but it doesn't look like R & R. Looks like a little work to me, but very satisfying I am sure.
Love from Mississippi

That corgi :) said...

that break looked absolutely delicious! I bet it tasted so yummy especially a bit warm with some margarine or butter on it! Sounds like it was a fun day with your grands and I'm sure they enjoyed all you had planned for them!! I'm with you, I can't drive well at night so I would have welcomed the opportunity to have "fresh eyes" to drive home in the light!

enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

betty

Hollie said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm I love it fresh from the oven with a little butter!