It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, November 05, 2010

Chapter 11, Page 5, Book 10


It's FANTASTIC FRIDAY!


This funny looking character is my Dancing Turkey! I had to put new batteries in him but now he dances and sings...to the tune of Turkey in the Straw of course.

Today will end my first full week of caring for our Mr. Wonderful. He is such a good sweet little babe. I do enjoy every moment with him. He still sleeps a lot during the day but when he's awake I manage to get a few SMILES and some good conversation too. He talks my kind of language...sweet and simple.


This picture is of him still in his car seat when his Dad dropped him off the other morning.

Tomorrow I'll be at DS#1's doing a little babysitting there. I should say child care because there are no babies at his house, because they are all over the age of 6, except for the grand dog and he is 1 and a half now. I do love being a grand'ma' and having time to spend with my grand 'babes'.

My crafting has been on the slow side this week with Mr. Wonderful here, but next week he'll be with his other grandmother so I'll have plenty of time then to get lots more done. We get to share the care this grand son as both of us live in the same town. This is the only grandchild that lives close by so I'll be seeing much more of him than I have been able to with all the others. Have I mentioned that he might be just a little spoiled but only in the nieces way possible. I just think that you can never give them enough love.

As you can tell, my Friday will be pretty FANTASTIC! I hope yours is too!

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

jack69 said...

Great picture of contentment. I know he gets showered with love. I wish every baby did!!!

Love from Alabama headed for Mississippi today!!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Enjoy your day with Mr. Wonderful!!

That corgi :) said...

Mr. Wonderful is just so darn cute!!! It is neat, like I said before (I think) that you and the other grandmother can share in taking care of him! And like you, I think if I had my choice of taking care of a baby or crafting or doing something else around the house, taking care of a baby would always be my first choice!

enjoy the weekend!

betty

peggy said...

I thought it was a great time when I kept my grandchildren, little did I know I would be keeping a great, and that's what it is. Each day with him will bring something new for you. I'm so glad for both of you.

Sybil said...

I am so happy that you have at least one wee one to look after and give back at the end of the day LOL....Don't think you have bonfire and fireworks night as we have tonight over here in the UK.on the 5th. November. my wee dog Dee is so frightend of all the bangs and whizzes it is such a shame I am typing away here trying to pretend all is normal...How I wish there was soundless fireworks..
LOve Sybil x