It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, November 29, 2010

Chapter 11, Page 29, Book 10




It's Merry Monday!

Last week when I was out shopping I checked out Aldi's to see what they had new and found several surprises. I love going to that store as they always have something special for the season or holiday that is close by.

Chocolate truffles and gingerbread and a fruit bread. These are holiday treats for sure. I even found some Cranberry Chutney


I've got to say they are all very good. I think I'm ready for the holidays now with all these goodies around my house. Most of the time it's just me here at my house so I'm thinking they'll last a while, but then again, maybe not. They might just have something new next week when I go.

Today I'm at DS#6's house baby sitting. I go back home this evening !

Have a MERRY Monday everyone. I know I will!

'On Ya'- ma

8 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Looks Yummmmmmy...!!

Enjoy

Ally Lifewithally said...

Those Goodies look delicious ~ must make a trip to Aldi's to see if I can get those goodies here in the UK ~ Hope your Monday is a MERRY one ~ Ally x

Angie said...

You're right - you can always find something yummy in Aldi to suit whatever holiday is happening. One of my particular favourites is hazelnut chocolste bars; I just love their chocky!

Scrappy quilter said...

It does look yummie! Enjoy!! Hugs

grammy said...

loved catching up and seeing all of your Family pictures
looks like you had a great time (o:
I can't have all those goodies around... I just have NO will power. lol

That corgi :) said...

Those truffle stars look so good!! All great holiday finds at the store; I'm sure you will enjoy them all!

And I know you definitely are enjoying the day with your grandson!

betty

Hollie said...

I've GOT to go to Aldi's! I hope you didn't get too cold out there last night in the car! I know you have had a wonderful day with your grandbabe!

jack69 said...

A bunch of good looking stuff. Hope your Monday was even better than you expected.