It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chapter 11, Page 14, Book 10

R & R SUNDAY!

This is the last day of our trip and by this evening I'll be home in the land of the cold and dreary.

The sunny days here have improved my attitude and my achy bones for sure. I wouldn't want to live here full time, but I sure like to visit. This is a one in a lifetime visit for me though as ordinarily it's way out of my budget.

Thanks to my DIL the hotel stay was free and we were able to find some really cheap plane tickets too.

I will remember this trip for a long time to come. Now I'm really rested and ready for a new week. I hope your Sunday is one that is full of that wonderful R & R too.

'On Ya'-ma

4 comments:

Kathy said...

So sad to see a great time come to an end isn't it? But the memories will linger on. Glad you had such a great time.

jack69 said...

Glad you had a great time in the sunshine state. We willhave to leave Wednesday going to NC BUT we will return for the winter months.
have a great Sunday!

That corgi :) said...

And the memories of this trip will carry you through the cold days ahead! So glad you all had an opportunity to do this!

betty

Buttercup said...

Looks beautiful and so glad you're having fun. This looks a lot like the place I've stayed outside of Ft. Myers. Wouldn't want to live there, but have had great visits. Safe trip home!