It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Chapter 10, Page 9, Book 10

Live all you can. It's a mistake not to.
It doesn't much matter what you do in particular,
so much as you LIVE while you're doing it.

Henry James



SUPER SATURDAY

I do try live life to the fullest. Each of us has a different interpretation of what that means but for me it is to be aware of the beauty in life every moment of the day. I look for the JOYFUL things in life that are always there, we just need to see them.

I've let go of Worry, Regret, and Fear as those are the things that steal my JOY away.

I try to focus my thoughts on NOW. Right this moment.

Today's picture was taken when I drove up the hill Thursday to get to where we camp. You can see our campers way in the back. I was on a hill in the car and that is why the picture looks a little crooked.

This morning we are waking up to another gorgeous fall day here in my part of the country. We don't really get a lot of them so when they do happen it's wonderful.

My youngest son and his family came in for the weekend. Usually I camp with my oldest son and his family and my daughter and her hubby. We have our own campers next to each other. This weekend my camper is packed as not only are there 2 more adults and a baby but they have 2 dogs too. Usually I have the place to myself. They say it sleeps 7 so I guess we've just about met the limit.

With the nice weather though we really don't spend much time in the camper, it's really just for sleeping. Every thing else is outdoors.

It'll be a SUPER Saturday here for sure!

I hope yours is a SUPER one too!

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

Enjoy! It's a super Saturday here, too. Bright clear skies and my study group. Sending wishes for a blessed day to you.

Kathy said...

Ahhhh, that sounds so heavenly to be camping with your kids and grandkids. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sybil said...

You sure will be having a lovely weekend with the family beside you, I see that the tree's are colouring up round about you as well. Have a lovely day tomorrow.It is our church anniversary service tomorrow so we invite the local parish church to join us. I think it will be our
168th. anniversary we are around about that age anyway
Love Sybil x

That corgi :) said...

what a great picture you took, Ma! this will be one you should print out and keep close by you during the long fall/winter days until camping resumes. I bet you are enjoying the cramped camping quarters with your family; it sounds like it will be and is probably so much fun to have a lot of family around enjoying each other's company :)

betty

jack69 said...

Henry says a lot here: quote:
Live all you can. It's a mistake not to.
It doesn't much matter what you do in particular,
so much as you LIVE while you're doing it. unquote

I like the words of wisdom you share personally and the ones you quote. I like this one particularly, since I don't remember ever hearing it.