It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, October 08, 2010

Chapter 10, Page 8, Book 10







And I smiled to think God's greatness flowed around our incompleteness; Round our restlessness, His rest

Elizabeth Barrett Browning


I took some pictures to share on my way to the camper yesterday afternoon

You can see I travel country roads. A lot o the fields are bare now as harvesting has been done and the color in the trees is becoming a little more prevalent



It looks pretty flat here but there are rolling hills almost all the way and I was just in awe of the landscape as I'd reach the top of a hill and see another breathtaking view.




It's a lovely ride and it was a lovely day to do it in too.




I go through a couple of small towns on the way but most of what I see is farm land


I took a picture of the lake on my way in too. I'm usually up in the woods on the hill here so I don't have too many shots of our lake.
The weather here is suppose to be sunny and mid 70's this weekend. Just perfect!


Have a FANTASTIC Friday everyone!

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

jack69 said...

Thanks for sharing your area. There are some beautiful shots of nature that I am sure you enjoy very much.

(I love the pumpkin with the green hair.)

Debbie said...

thank you for taking us on a ride to see the fall sites. Don't you just love this time of year?
Debbie@houseatthelake

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Have a wonderful weekend,,,,,!!

Enjoy

Kathy said...

Just beautiful. Isn't Autumn an awesome month. So many colors and crisp air. Ahh, I love it.

That corgi :) said...

how are the mums, Ma? Any flowers yet? Loved you sharing your ride with us and the fall in the air with the trees changing! that looks like such a pretty lake too!

enjoy camping this weekend!

betty