It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Chapter 10, Page 6, Book 10


WONDERFUL Wednesday


Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
Oprah Winfrey


We all know the dangers of clinging on too tightly or feeling the need to control others or situations. We turn our focus away from ourselves and onto something or someone else, for which we have no control.


I think I must be the master of letting go of things and of people too. I really do know about letting go. That is why I now live for each day. The moments I have right now are what is important to me.

Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be
Anon

Age and time do bring many blessings and lots of wisdom.

Although I love my family and my home, they are no longer the treasures I used to hoard away. I know now that I don't and never did have any power or control over them.

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.

Author Unknown

I have moved on to much better days and you'll find me always looking at the 'bright side' of things and thanking the good Lord for his blessings.


Let yourself go!

Hope!

Grow!

Dance!

Sing A Song!

Feel the wind in your face!

Celebrate life!

and...have a wonderful day!


'On Ya'-ma



7 comments:

jack69 said...

quote:


Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be!

unquote.

Lord help me to fully understand and hold that as my daily thought!

That corgi :) said...

as the champion of someone who always held on too tight to things and people, I'm learning this lesson to let go and especially to trust God more. It is really a freeing feeling and does put more joy in life :)

awesome wise words for today Ma!

betty

Ally Lifewithally said...

May your Wednesday be a Wonderful one ~ Ally x

JOHN said...

I found your blog.Very nice pictures

Hollie said...

WOW! What a great entry! Just what I needed to hear at the moment! Thanks for sharing!

grammy said...

Amen to that
great advice (o:

ADB said...

Quite a few worthwhile lines in your post today, Pam. I shall contemplate.