It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, October 04, 2010

Chapter 10, Page 4, Book 10

Merry Monday is upon us again

It's a new day, a new week and most of a new month is ahead of us. I got up again this morning so it is a great day already!

In order for me to start each day with joy, if you haven't already noticed, I declare the day, giving them names like Super Saturday, R & R Sunday, Merry Monday, Terrific Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, and Fantastic Friday!

Most of the time we hear the word MERRY around Christmas time and my aim is to make every day a MERRY one so I start off the week merrily. Striving to take just one day at a time and making the most of it.

It is really an ordinary day and I do love ordinary things. Simple things like tidying up the house, washing clothes, watering my plants all tend to make me happy.

I try not to utter the words…I’ll just start on Monday, because we ALL know Monday will end up to be New’s Years before we know it

Hi Ho the Merry-O

SMILE - Make some one Happy today!

'On Ya' - ma

11 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

A merry, merry Monday to you.....!!
Enjoy

Joyful Days said...

Proverbs 15:13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.

Will strive to be merry today!

Angie said...

After all the rain over the weekend, today has dawned bright and sunny and, like you, I got up this morning! What more could I ask?

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hope your Monday is a blessed one ~ Ally x

That corgi :) said...

I do like how you have named all the days of the week, Ma. I think it is always joyful to come over here and see what is happening in your part of the country :)

betty

Debbie said...

What a delightful post! LOVE your outlook on life.
You brightened my day.
Debbie@houseatthelake

peggy said...

You cheer me up, should have read your blog early this morning. I turned my heat on for the first time also, and guess what...had to call the repair man. Hi Ho the merry o is a good one.

jack69 said...

From the merry folk out in a Corps park in South Carolina. Have a great week. and merry thoughts to you!

Joann said...

I just LOVE your attitude!! I come around here just to SMILE!! = )

grammy said...

Just caught up (o:
See you have leaves on the ground...and yellow to boot. Love to check out you positive attitude any day of the week (o:

Buttercup said...

Hope you had a very merry Monday and a terrific Tuesday. I'm back in the swing of things. Work today and then I got my glasses fixed, groceries and make-up looking. Have a gift certificate to spend and am enjoying the window shopping and looking.