It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Chapter 10, Page 30, Book 10

SUPER SATURDAY!

More often than not when I ask someone how they are, they say they are JUST FINE. But many times that is just not the case at all. Many of us really have a limp in our step, arthritis in our knees, pains in our feet, and hurts in our hearts . There are days that if you told someone how you REALLY felt, they’d run the other way

I'm never going to feel the way I did when I was younger again. There is no going back in time and I'll only get older, so I've accepted all these things as a NORMAL way of life for me. So when I'm asked, I can say truthfully I'm just SUPER!

I can still do so much that I love and look forward to each and every day, so being what I am isn't so bad at all. Thankfully there is much that is JUST FINE in my life.

I hope your Saturday will be a SUPER one for you too!

'On Ya'-ma

4 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

I hope you are enjoying a super Saturday ~ Ally x

That corgi :) said...

those flowers are gorgeous! that is a mightly fine mums plant!!

I'm thankful too that I have a lot of "Just Fines" in my life too!! Really lots of blessings and not too much to complain about indeed :)

hoping it was a nice day for you, Ma, with nice fall weather :)

betty

peggy said...

Me too! And today I visited a friend who is 97, and she is perking along. She said she is tired but she doesn't act like it. Have a happy Sunday Pam.

jack69 said...

Well I am JUST FINE and I hope you enjoyed your Super Saturday!

I had a great day, hope your Sunday is also SUPER!