It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Chapter 10, Page 2, Book 10



Children often have imaginary playmates. I suspect that half of them are really their guardian angels

Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book

It is comforting to parents to belief that an angel protects their little ones from dangers real and imagined. Yet guardian angels are not just for children. We all have them and I do believe I have one taking good care of me. I have had far too many near misses with hurt and harm over the years for it to be mere luck
Angels, are almost always shown delivering God's messages of love and joy, helping us in our times of need, and aiding us in our desire to do good. There are other angels in this world too. These are the angels that we can see everyday. Some walk with us and help us everyday. Some are just ordinary people,who do ordinary things. They give without hesitation, from a warm and loving heart We are guided each day by someone,who lives within our heart. Angels are truly all around us.
A single hug can warm a hundred hearts. Hugs like love, joy, laughter, and smiles travel from heart to heart and from soul to soul until they circle the world. They make us more like the angels and Earth more like Heaven. They help us to give lessons in God's love and wisdom each time we simply open our arms and wrap them around another.

Joseph J. Mazzella
We can all be like angels when we spend our days loving others and sharing joy Just think, if you have a heart of gold, you might be an angel, too!

Have a Super Saturday every one!

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh...what a sweet post today. You're an angel for writing such an inspiring post.
Debbie@houseatthelake

Rose said...

You are an Angel!

I love the new Header. You are so creative.

Hugs,Rose

That corgi :) said...

you definitely are an angel, Ma!! I do believe God does send angels to do his work here on earth, whether we can always seen them or not, I do believe they exist and under the direction of God protect us. I too have many a story where I know God intervened through an angel for me and my family's safety!

may your Saturday be a good one!

betty

jack69 said...

Some have entertained Angels unaware, and some have been angels, and unaware of it.

have a great Sunday.

Joann said...

I love this post... and yes, YOU are an angel!! I definitely DO believe that Angels walk among us, and some of them we DON'T see. = )

Joann~