It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chapter 10, Page 19, Book 10

Some emotions don’t make a lot of noise.
It’s hard to hear pride.
Caring is real faint -- like a heartbeat.
And pure love -- why some days
it’s so quiet, you don’t even know it’s there

Erma Bombeck

It's TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

It's time to clean out the need-to’s, have-to’s, and ought-to’s

Time to put the past in the past and look ahead with optimism

Don't waste your effort searching for a reason to be happy today

So much time is lost due to those things in our past that we stew over and don't let go. One thing I've learned is that it does absolutely no good at all, so why should I choose to waste the precious moments that I may have left of my life by doing something that does no good.

Time is such a precious gift that we need to really make the most of each moment. Filling my days with love and kindness, caring and sharing is what makes me feel like not a moment has been wasted.

Other than a little shopping that I have to do I'm going to be home today. Doing what I love to do!

I do hope this Tuesday is a TERRIFIC one for you all!

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

Debbie said...

What a great way to start my day! Sooo glad I stopped here first this morning.
Thanks for the pep talk...
Have a great day!
Debbie@houseatthelake

jack69 said...

I hate to try to clean out the need to's etc. We accumulate so much. But sometimes we must clean out if we are going to have any space!!!!

Great Day to you!

Ally Lifewithally said...

I always enjoy reading your blog ~ glad you are going to have a day at home doing the things you enjoy ~ I do hope Tuesday will be a blessed day for you ~ Ally X

Hollie said...

Wonderful entry! So true! I hope you had an awesome day!

That corgi :) said...

thanks for the gentle reminder today, Ma. I need to let go of some things, you are right, only time is lost by stewing over them

hoping you had a great day!

betty